Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cleaning and Disinfecting
According to the CDC, symptoms of COVID-19 may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure.
This is why having a trusted professional disease and biohazard remediation company on your side is so important.
The worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has people scrambling to protect themselves, their homes and businesses from potential contamination. The effects of this type of biohazard situation can last up to a week and the continued spread of the disease has led to a growing number of fatalities in the US. Eastec Safety is an industry leader in infectious disease and biohazard remediation, including coronavirus disinfection, and delivers the highest professional standards possible. We are dedicated to providing rapid emergency response 24/7 throughout the US so you can have peace of mind in the event of an outbreak.
How Do We Clean Coronavirus?
Eastec Safety adheres to all OSHA regulations, and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still novel, so we continually consult with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and utilize CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All potentially hazardous surfaces are cleaned and disinfected per CDC guidelines’
- Our certified cleanup technician team members wear half face to full-face respirators depending on the severity of contamination, disposable gloves and Tyvek suits for all tasks in the cleaning process, including handling trash.
- Hospitals and Labs will require additional PPE based on the cleaning/disinfectant products being used when there is a risk of major contamination. Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas
Disease outbreak is an extremely serious situation and we understand that the health and safety of you, your family, and employees are on the line. Don’t take any chances; call in the professionals.
Located in South Florida
772-203-4384 or 513-804-7332
s example text. Please click here to edit the text.